Sunday, May 22, 2005

How stupid do they think we are?

I was reading the Sun a while back. Don't worry, I don't buy it , I just read it if its knocking about the office.
A friend of mine (not like Donny Brasco is a friend of mine) showed me this website which the sun had highlighted as "magic".
He was astonished at how the site seemed to be able to read your mind and show you the symbol which corresponded with the number you were thinking of.

At least 5 million of our population read this "newspaper" and some actually vote for whoever the paper supports.

If you want, click on this link.
See how long it takes you to work out how it works.

P.S. Many of those sun readers still think its magic. Please say you don't.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger X said...

As soon as I looked at it, I knew how it worked.

I wouldn't wipe my shoes with The Sun after a trek through the Amazon. It would make my shoes dirty.

---X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home