Thursday, April 07, 2005

If music be the food of love, play on

The internet , as we all know , is a wonderful tool for so many things.
We can find holidays, who uttered famous phrases and even place bets.
Sadly, there are many not so useful/tasteful uses for the internet. We know about these too.

When a friend of mine send me this magical link I didn't know if I liked it or hated it.

A few weeks on , I love it. It's the purest form of musical talent available anywhere today.

Turn up to volume 10 and just be happy.

5 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Dom said...

Wow, musical genius, d'you rekon that guy was from Edinburgh? Sounded too soft for north of fort william

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger X said...

That's one of the most entertaining things I've ever seen in my life.

I've bookmarked that.

---X

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Dunno Dom , sounded a bit like the great marti pellow (am I allowed to type LOL at my own gag).
Agreed X. I hate myself for loving it.
Is that like an oxymoron or paradox or something?

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Dom said...

http://www.gemplumbing.com/05contact/emergencies.asp

this is another of those things that are just plain odd, but still make good listening.

Grant - if your birthday is before october the 19th, you'll be twice as old as me! And with x your drawing in a young crowd

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Ow man (I think that's spelt wrong) enough of the geordie humour.
What the fuck is that site all about.
Yes, i know its about gas fires and stuff but...
Yes I will be double your age soon but i have the joi de vivre of a frolicking lamb.
Hmmmm lamb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home