Sunday, February 20, 2005

Windy Shitty

Last night was my Musical debut. No, I don't play in a band. I went to see Chicago in the big smoke with Super Lisa , Richard and Maurice.
Being a major sport fan, I found it quite difficult to really get into the whole "all that jazz" scene.
It's not that I disliked it. I just don't understand it. It simply does nothing for me.
However, I have decided that if the opportunity arises again in the future that I will go again.
The reason for this is two fold.
1. I don't want to be one of those guys who has nothing to say when the topic of conversation leaves sport.
2. When I first watched football I probably didn't understand that either, but over the years it has slowly entered my bloodstream meaning that I find it hard to imagine my world without it.

So maybe, if I keep at it, I might find myself gagging to see the new Scissor Sisters musical in a few years.
I reserve judgement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home