Friday, February 11, 2005

Who's idea was that?

Had a day off yesterday.
As usual, I watched Richard and Judy while I awaited the return of Super Lisa.
Now, one of my favourite parts of that show is the infamous You say, We pay.
This quiz is great for two things.
1. The contestants are more stupid than you get on Chris Moyles Car Park Catchphrase(God I love that feature).

2. Richard gets all the answers because Judy is stupid (O.K. maybe her intelligence has diminished with age/alcohol abuse).

Yesterday, Richard and Judy had Tony Blair on the show. While I was thinking about the pros and cons of our PMs appearance on the show, You say We pay began.
I couldn't quite believe my eyes as good ole Tony took Richards place in the guessing chair.
So here we have a stupid contestant, a stupid presenter and Tony all trying to win the contestant some money.
As most of you will probably know, this quiz is piss easy (no really, it is) so I was quite horrified when I saw our PM staring completely blank at the screen not knowing anything and probably not thinking anything either.
It got so bad that Judy (remember she's stupid) had to tell Tony the answers so that he didn't look like an idiot.
Good effort Judy but all you did was make matters worse.
I mean, you know things are bad when Judy knows the answers before you do!

1 Comments:

At 2:03 AM, Blogger X said...

Maybe this was what it was like -

"Um... he was in that thing... um... with the fools... and the horses...

Judy: "Richard Madeley?"

---X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home