Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na FLAGMAN

Loxias recently wrote a nice thing about my Blog. Thanx Loxias.
When I clicked on the link, I noticed that his hobbies included Flags (aswell as breathing, eating, sleeping and walking).
As you have probably guessed, I know quite a lot about those pretty colourful banners. Show me a flag and I'll tell you what country it comes from and probably what it means.
Once again, my tragic passions are on display, but thats Ok coz I like Flags. I'm not afraid to admit it and now I know I'm not alone.
Sadly, not everyone agrees with me and Loxias (you do like flags don't you Loxias). In fact, Super Lisa, who as some of you may know is my girlfriend, used to sing the title of this Blog to me down the phone. But she went further, continuing with two other verses ending with Mapman (I love maps too) and finally Sadman.
Now, I'm a reasonably happy go lucky kinda fellow, who rarely takes offence at anything mean that might be said to me, so I took it in good humour.
And then I declared my undying love for her.
Now I'm not sad at all.
How bizarre!

3 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Bunny said...

Maps aren't dull. Super lisa bought me an atlas (tres expensive) for Xmas. And last year Rich and maurice bought me a globe.
Maps are cool. Maps are not nerdy.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

No, sorry kate, ya lost me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home