Sunday, January 16, 2005

Who said Life was boring?

Just before Xmas I was watching some series on Channel 4 about E.T's and false reality etc. As anyone who knows me will tell you... I love that shit. Anyway, on the last edition, they described something called the game of life http://www.math.com/students/wonders/life/life.html which was created by some guy in order to add a mathematical slant to mirror life itself. Of course I don't really understand it although the rules are quite basic.
Try writing your name on the grid and see low long it takes for your name to die out. Go on try it, it's fun

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

hey maurice, come back to blog land and get your husb to come back too. I've been at work all day (the slowest day ever) waiting for updates. Both your blogs will have had a hit from me every 20 mins. Hurry up , I'm bored

 

Post a Comment

<< Home