Monday, November 22, 2004

Don't piss in that Dick. You're supposed to wash your arse with it

Had a great time on Saturday night in Wimbledon Village at my mate Richards birthday. I had a strange feeling that it was going to be a good night and sure enough I was right. I mean, what more do you need? Beer , cheesy music and a dirty burger. The highlight of the night for me was my introduction (By Donal of course) to the soon to be infamous "DUCK FACT". I won't go into it now coz I couldn't possibly explain it quite like Donal and I don't want to steel his thunder. Another memory would have to be Wells cackle at 9am on the Sunday morning. I had forgotten quite how much an alcohol headache can hurt. If you want to see photos from this night you press this link. http://www.richardleyland.blogspot.com/ . Er Thankyou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home