Thursday, September 16, 2004

Hello Dolly

This is great. I get to empty my head of all everyday thoughts. Anyone reading this is quite welcome but I'm not that bothered if people are entertained or not. I'll try to make you laugh but my humour is usually a little hit and miss to the majority of the outside world. I don't do jokes coz they're crap and I won't tell any story that requires "ba dum dum tschh" or as my mate Donal would say " Wacka wacka wacka". (I have no preference for either).
I will also not be concerning myself with correct spelling or grammar. Now I know that my step mother will be quite horrified by this if she read it, but to be perfectly honest I don't want to have to go to google everytime I want to spell necesary or tampon. It all just strikes me as a waste of my time precious. If you get the message thats good enough.
From time to time I may just throw in the odd line from popular music. Essentially, this for my own enjoyment but I appreciate there may be a few of my close friends who will enjoy it as much as me. So there you have it, my template for a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home