Monday, November 15, 2004

Araucaria araucana

My good friend Rich has recently asked the question "if a monkey randomly hits the keys of a typewriter for an infinite amount of time, will he eventually type out the complete works of Shakespeare in the correct order". Well , I've asked 4 people at my place of employment. So far the answers have been No , No , maybe and No.
One of the No people actually said that he would price the market up as follows:

Clever Monkey 10000000000000000000000000/1

Retard Monkey 1/1000000000000000000000000

Maybe Monkey You idiots. Surely its a yes or no answer.

I don't know whether this is an adequate test to deduce if any one person understands the concept of infinity but I do know that if your answer is yes to the above question you've got half a chance. If your answer is No , I wonder if you have the ability to spell infinity and if your answer is Maybe, ask yourself this question.... If a human randomly hits the buttons of a typewriter for an infinite amount of time will he ever type out the complete works of Roger Hargreaves in the correct order?

There are currently No Quotes on this market.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home