Monday, January 10, 2005

Family misfortunes

A friend of mine sent me a link for stupid Family Fortunes answers.http://www.businessballs.com. (Sorry, Richard showed me how to do links but lets face it, i'm no good). Anyway, where was I, oh yes thats right Family Misfits. Have a look at them. They are funny. My personal favourite is A famous Dick... "Carrot".
I also recommend you click on the link at the bottom of the page, the letters to Islington Housing department. You know what they are trying to say(well most of the time) but bless em all, they're clueless numpties.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Bunny said...

The list on the left hand side scan down to f . Sorry, I'm even worse at this than I thought.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Another TV game show with the word family in.... The Generation game. Did you read the islingto letters Maurice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home