Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Best TOTP moment Ever!!!

On a recent Holiday with my friends in Portugal last summer I had a conversation with my friend and yours Kath Leyland (http://mauriceently.blogspot.com/) regarding our favourite Top of the Pops moments. My favourite moment was Becks debut (Loser). If you can't remember it let me remind you. His band consisted of about 4 members all of which were like 150 years old and towards the end of his performance he began to attempt the worst display of break dancing that I have ever seen. I laughed my Socks off.
Kath prefers Dexy's Midnight Runners performance of Jackie Wilson said.
Now I don't believe there was anything strange about the performance itself but the very fact that a Photo of the Legendary Darts player Jockie Wilson was behind them has constantly made me laugh ever since.

Now I know that there are very few people in this world who are aware of this Blog but anyone who does visit this site is very welcome to enter their all time favs. I look forward to the pittiful response I expect.

1 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Dom said...

Dexy's? As in Come on Eileen and those crazy denim overalls? They tried to look all suave on Totp did't they? They looked a bit like french artpatrons from the 60's if I am on the right tracks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home