Sunday, January 23, 2005

First the worst, second the best, third the one with the HAIRY CHEST!

Got an e-mail yesterday from an ole friend o mine. His name is Billy Bowkett (Well, his name is matt actually) and I knew him back in my Crewe and Alsager days.
I haven't heard from him in like 10 years, although I had heard of him. Anyway, he's getting married in a couple of months and has a daughter.
This e-mail got my memory going.
Me, my room mate Leyton hospital Graham and Matt were kinda inseperable for at least the first year at Crewe.
The reason for this Blog title is as follows: We used to play this stupid and endlessly childish game on the way back from dinner.
We had a set of double doors in our halls which led to our corridor.
The game was to avoid being the third person to walk thru the doors coz of course this would mean that you had a hairy chest (Not Good). If Graham was the last one to walk thru the doors, myself and matt would spend the next 20 minutes or so Saying "Chest, Cheeeeest" and pointing at him. I don't mind telling you that this was actually fun and the chest person of the day was genuinely pissed off (Yes you were Matt and Graham).
Before you all stop being my friends I'd just like to say that Crewe and Alsager was extremely boring which meant we had to make our own entertainment. Although this was probably the most tragic of entertainment, there were many other sadnesses which we indulged in. Suffice to say, we never seemed to stop laughing.
Matt and Graham and anybody else from C and A who might be reading this. Hope to meet up with you soon.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Funny Ha ha is good. Funny Weird is strangely complimentary. Oh, the axe story. Don't touch that dial coz as Renton said "it's in the post".

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Kate- Something about you not being happy until you're doing better than everyone else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home