Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Best Friend

Watched the double bill of Joey on Sunday night on Channel 5.
Now, I don't know how much C5 paid for this series but despite my initial reservations, it was worth every penny.
I didn't think it was going to be funny at all. In fact, I thought I'd hate it.
How wrong can you be?
It's not as funny as Friends at the moment but it makes me giggle (not like a girl) coz its the same old Joey.
Early on in Friends my fav character was Chandler and having watched a load of the early episodes on DVD lately it seems clear to me that his character carried the show. Without him, their would have been no 2nd Series let alone 10.
However, in the later series, Joey became my clear Fav although I'm still unsure why.
Anyway, watch the new series of Joey. It's not the funniest thing you'll ever see but it does the job.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Dom said...

I saw it too, my mates have ripped it to pieces, even though it does make me smile, if I could never say so in public.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home