Sunday, May 15, 2005

27 Fucking years

Not many people visit this site, so its probably safe that i won't offend any scummer fan.

Most people who know me will tell you that apart from loving west ham and crewe alex, my main football dream was to see the dirty fuckin scummers relegated from the top flight.

So many times have my hopes been dashed in recent years as they have managed to regularly stay up on the last day of the season. Fuckers.

I have waited 27 years for this moment (since i was 5 years old).
I thought that it might be a bit of an anti climax when it did eventually happen.

Not a bit of it.

Byyyeeee scummers. Enjoy getting beat at fortress Gresty Road next year.

But i'm still not content.
I won't be truly happy until they get relegated to the Beazer fuckin homes 25th division and go financially bust.

I know this is a bit conspiracy , but maybe Harry faked a fall out with milan and purposefully took them down. And with his son on board too.

Laugh, I nearly shat myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home