Monday, April 18, 2005

God, I feel sick

You maybe surprised to hear this, but I have never met anyone who is comfortable at the thought of their parents having sex.
The usual response is "the squirm".
I'm no different, so I was a little repulsed when a friend of mine asked me when I was conceived.
Instantly my mind created a ma riding pa image in full technicolour and surround sound.

"Ew" I said. "Why do you wanna know that?"
"Just tell me" said my friend.

I reluctantly told him and was quickly informed that the British number 1 at the time of my conception was "Puppy Love" sung by Donny Osmond.

You can probably imagine how I felt at that moment.
There are some things in this life that you shouldn't know.
In my opinion , this was one of them.

However, if you feel you need to know which tragic one hit wonder your parents were likely shagging too when your little self was created, be my guest.

Just don't come running to me when you learn that your folks created you during a wild session listening to Joe Dolce's "Shut up ya face"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home