Monday, January 15, 2007

The water in Majorca don't taste quite what it oughta

Had a right touch at the weekend (that's punter talk for a very nice win thankyou very much).

Some idiot was offering 170/1 for Half time Seville, Full Time Real Mallorca in the Spanish Primera Liga.

As normal I had £2 at that price.

Seville scored a penalty in the first half and went into the break 1-0 to the good.

In the 2nd Half, Mallorca scored twice and ran out 2-1 winners.

I laid off about £24 of my profit but still ran out £300 better off.

If only I had the balls, I'd turn professional.

Thankyou Mallorca, that's the 2nd time you've done the biz for me.

I probably owe you a visit for summer hols.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger M.C. Glammer said...

I saw a place on the A1 today called Grantshouse.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

It's not called Grantshouse for nothing. It is my house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home