Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Come on, Aisleyne t roo ra ray.

Ever since the World Cup finished about a month ago, I have been focussing my TV attentions on Big Brother.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an avid addict like some of the other losers out there.

It passes the time, and freak watching has always been a bit of a hobby of mine.

We have been treated to many freaks this year, and I have enjoyed the majority of it all.

My Fav is Aisleyne.

I just think she is awesome.

Not going to go into why on this post but suffice to say, if I was the only judge, she'd win hands down.

Problem is, I thought she had a really bad press until today.

That is until , I went to oddschecker to see who the 2nd fav was (Pete is obviously the Fav. Please see Michael Caines speach in Miss Congeniality) and to my astonishment , Aisleyne has been heavily backed into as short as 3/1.

So, if anyone reads this blog (I know its only you Glammer, thanks for that) vote for the gamma girl (I know everyone else calls them wiggas, but I'm from the south coast).

She as they say, is the Tits!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger M.C. Glammer said...

She's my fav, too. I haven't watched much of it though. Too freaky this year.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Dom said...

Well you have at least two readers, I might not reply so much anymore, but i've read all of your blog - also having the longest username ever is a put off, with a memory like a fish.

I want Glyn to win, only because he reminds me so much of someone I know thats it's a joke...

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger X said...

You only post once a month, so I stop by about once every two weeks to see if I've missed anything.

Nonetheless, count me as a reader.

---X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home