Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Y'aright me duck. What does t' P stand for?

Happy New Year blog pickers.

This year, just as last , myself and my University pals spent New Years Eve in a small village in Derbyshire.

It was fancy dress in the Red Lion and those in costume got their first drink on the house.

Me and Super Lisa decided to improvise this year (last year we went as Zorro and Cleopatra) as we're tight ass bastards who don't like paying out £30 - £40 on a costume that you'll likely vomit and piss on.

I originally wanted to go as Flavour Flav (Public Enemy) as even I can make a stupid hat and clock out of cardboard.

It didn't happen though, coz Super Lisa said it was her idea (piffle) .

Instead, she had the quite brilliant idea of going as Salt and Pepper.

Now, both of us are total whiteos so we thought it would be really clever, and ever so slightly humorous to go dressed as Salt and Pepper Pots (Oh fuck off, I know it's shit but we're not exactly Cannon and Ball ya know).

I wore all Black with a white P on my chest and a stupid black pepper grinder hat (Thanks for making it S.L.) and Super Lisa wore all white and a Big black S on her back.

Problem was, Lisa spent quite a lot of the night sat down and so after the white face paint had rubbed off, she just looked like a girl who likes wearing white clothes.

Consequently, nobody knew which Superhero / Pop star I was most of the time and all night I got the feeling that blokes were labelling me with other less worthy P words.

So, that was my New Year in a nutshell.

Oh, except that I got beaten up by Superman just coz I called him a spineless Cunt.


P.S.S. Best costume of the night (Hands Down) was the tall bloke dressed in drag.
When asked whether he had come as Pete Burns, Tranny annie replied "Nur Duck, A'm Avril Lavigne" (He was totally serious).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home