Friday, January 19, 2007

6 year Anniversary

Today / Tomorrow is mine and Super Lisa's 6 year anniversary (You got that already didn't you?) depending on whether you go by the 24 hour clock or consider a day isn't over until you go to bed.

Last night, she said, oh baby I feel so down, when you turn me off (Wait, hold up, those are Strokes lyrics, not my girlfriends words).

So, last night she said "We get on pretty well, don't we"?

Truth is, I can't imagine getting on better with anyone I've ever known.

Most of you know S.L. so I'll keep this praise to a minimum.

1. She's Kind
2. She's thoughtful
3. She's humorous (Not as much as me but then, who is?)
4. She's extremely intelligent (Some might argue, too clever for a Terry Fuckwit like me)
5. She is Hot Hot Hot.
6. She puts up with my shit, which is possibly the most important factor of all.

Tonight, I'm taking her to see a whacky spanish movie, followed by dinner at a french restaurant in Hove.
The evening will be finished off with drinks and a few games of pool.

Now, I did want to take her to see an adult pantomime called "Jack and his big stalk" but alas couldn't get tickets so the whacky spanish movie will have to do.

To conclude this entry I've composed a little song.

Ahem,

"I love Lisa, coz she makes a good Pizza,
She makes me feel happy, when I seem a little snappy,
She's hotter than the sun and never ending fun,
She kills me with a kiss so I'm in a state of Bliss,
She makes me laugh, and is ace at pool
She gladly suffers Grant the fool.

Happy Anni darling.

6 years has been a breeze.

8 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Awww. Your sentiments are lovely. Happy Anniversary to you both adn I hope you have a great evening, even if you do have to do without Jack's big stalk!!!

Michele sent me :-)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger carmilevy said...

It's always such a joy to read about a relationship such as yours. I see many happy anniversaries for you both in the future.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger M.C. Glammer said...

Dude, take a hint. "We get on pretty well, don't we?" The subtext is palpable.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Em said...

Hi...Michele sent me. I read this post...and a few past postings...and I'm glad Michele sent me your way. Cool blog! And it sounds like an superb thing you got going with Super Lisa. Congratulations!!

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That 'wacky Spanish movie' must have been 'Pan's Labyrinth'.

Happy Anniversary.

Michele sent me here.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger M.C. Glammer said...

To explain my comment: knowing women as I do, it sounded to me like a hint that if you ask *the* question, the answer will be yes. But don't leave it too long, because missing the hint loses you points. Subtext, see?

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Aaah, THE question.
Thanks for the tip off glammmer but it probably won't happen.
Long story, but suffice to say, it's a bit of a brick wall argument.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kate said...

My apologies for using your blog to contact you - but I tried your email and I cannot seem to get through on it.

I not only got it (BSc Geology), but followed it with
a Masters in Geochemistry.

I thought you should know as you were one of the
people, apart from myself, that I did it for.

If you have any happy memories of the summers of
1990-93 at Hawkesmore, let me know! I wont ever forget
that weird ??whizzball?? game you used to play when
you were banished to the shed. And the late night
drives to Hamburgerology.

Everything seems well and happy in your life from your
blog. I am delighted to hear this, and hope life
brings you as much joy as you bring to it.

I'm happy living in Birmingham working for an
environmental consultancy. Am currently on site in
Ireland. And thought I'd shelter in
an internet cafe instead of getting hounded sitting
alone in a pub, beating off the local middle-aged
single men with sticks.

Kate (the one waitress that didn't fancy you, remember!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home