Thursday, May 26, 2005

But he's still shit , right?

As many other people have said in the last 24 hours, I've never seen anything like the Champions League final last night.

If you didn't see the final or you hate football, I pity you. I really do.

It was one of the most amazing sporting spectacles ever , but what made it all the more amazing was how ironic it all was.
I mean, when was the last time you saw an Italian team concede 3 goals in 45 mins let alone 6 minutes.
Secondly, Smicer scored for the scousers. How often has that happened?

And finally, that crock of shit Polish Goalkeeper (Jerzy Dudek) made the most amazing double save that I've ever seen and saved two crucial penalties in the shootout.

At the end of the match he was so incredibly happy.
I'm delighted for him.
He could be the worst goalkeeper in the history of goalkeepers for the rest of his career and it wouldn't matter.

But as I said in the title, he is shit , right.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Dom said...

I want to know what was said at the half time talk myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home