Sunday, June 26, 2005

The River Barron

As we all know , poker popularity is growing and is slowly but surely turning into a world wide monster.

If you've got sky or cable , it is perfectly possible to watch poker tournaments 24/7 until the end of time.

Although I don't play, I do find myself getting incredibly excited when someone has gone all in needing the queen of diamonds on the river and getting it. It's theatre of the nth dgree.

My mate at work (Robber stabber barron) is at Uni at Loughbrough. He loves his beer and he loves his betting.
He's also quite useful at Texas Hold'em as you can see from the following link.

As a result of his Uni success, he went down to The Big Smoke to compete with the big boys.
Sadly, he didn't fair quite so well and was knocked out early on in the proceedings after goung all in and getting called.

Never mind Rob.

You're still my pokerman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home