Saturday, July 23, 2005

I was so wrong

When I was at University of Greenwich, I lived with a greek guy called giorgos (hope I spelt that right).
He's a great bloke (yeah of course he's lazy) but he is into his conspiracies.

About 4 or so years ago me and him had a small disagreement about the way the world was going.

I was of the opinion that the world in which we lived was becoming more tolerant and a safer place.

He couldn't believe what I was saying , warning me of 10 years of hell which would end in a sort of final battle.

I dismissed this out of hand.

Where did it all go wrong?

I trully believed that we were going in the right direction and that the increased understanding between the different cultures and religions of this planet could only lead to peace and harmony.

It never entered into my head that all of this would happen.

So george was right.

I just hope that he was only partly right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home