Sunday, July 03, 2005

Bob

I don't really get the Arts coz I'm more of a sport lover, but every now and again something attracts my attention.

For example , I totally love The Scream by Edvard Munch and Fur Elise by Beethoven.

I'm also a massive fan of Kiplings "If" since Des Lynams astonishing recital to clips of the 1998 World Cup.

But apart from that , arty farty stuff rarely floats my boat.

Recently though, my friend from work, David What a cool suname Jones, sent me a link from the Winners Gallery of the 2005 World Press photo of the year comp.

You can see all photos here.

There are some absolute crackers.

Many reflect political matters and human suffering from around the globe but my favourite one can be found by clicking on 2005 Gallery winners in the middle grey area at the bottom, and then by going to the swimming photo bottom left. (Sorry it's so complicated but the original link doesn't seem to work).

Reminds me of that crap "what do you call a man" joke.

4 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

And his name is actually Bob. LOL

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Dom said...

Grant, I need your powers of odds, do you know what the odds are of Souness getting fired this season?

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Sorry dom, we don't do sacking odds. The markets are too dodgy coz theres always someone who knows and who lays down loads. You just get shafted.
If you go to www.oddschecker.co.uk and click on football uk, then english football, then specials,finally scan down to first prem manager out. Graeme souness is current fav at 11/2 with Coral. Good Luck

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Dom said...

Hmm, thanks, at least I was on the ball with him likely to get sacked, he is shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home