Friday, November 18, 2005

Goodbye My Love

Finally, finally I've got a job near Brighton.

It is a good job coz I'll be working for the tenth biggest company in the world.

I'll be working as a Customer Services Advisor and doing a bit of warm selling aswell.

No, it's not the sort of job I wanna do for the rest of my days. Au contraire mes amies.

The point is, it gets me down to Brighton so that me and super lisa can have normal lives again.

When I'm there I can look for a job which will fill my heart with joy. Something sporty no doubt.

Of course, I've had to take a huge paycut (somewhere in the region of £9000) but at least I've still got my dignity.

My first day at my new place of employment will be Monday 5th December which means that my last day at Stan James will be Friday 2nd December.

So this is it. My great bookmaking romance is no more.

It's been a long kiss goodnight (I love that movie. I mean how good is Samuel L Jackson and how Sassy does Geena Davies look when she changes into assasin bleach hair hard bitch?).

It took me a while to make the decision, and now I've made it, I feel relieved.

So thankyou Stan James. You've given me a fantastic schooling in the art (and it is an art) of gambling.

So, as the sun sets slowly in the west I bid a fond farewell.

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Dom said...

Wahey! Nice one on your new job! Just don't let them promote you and end up staying there!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Damn right Dom. That would be a pickle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home